The New Zealand Gift Trade Association Inc.
30+ years strong, 500+ member companies
The New Zealand Gift Trade Association Incorporated (NZGTA) was formed in 1989 and today enjoys a membership of 500+ leading importer, distributor & wholesale gift and homeware businesses across New Zealand.
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF YOUR NZ GIFT TRADE ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP?
DISCOUNTED EXHIBITOR RATES
- Members can access discounted rate structures to exhibit at the NZ Gift & Homeware Fairs
PREFERRED SUPPLIER ARRANGEMENTS
- Access to preferred supplier deals and service arrangements tailored for wholesalers – click here
150+ OTHER SUPPLIER DISCOUNTS
- Member access to the N3 trade program, providing deep discounts for an even wider variety of business needs across more than 150 of the nation’s business suppliers – think Noel Leemings, Bunnings etc – click here
THE FRAMEWORK OF A COMMITTEE TO REPRESENT YOUR INTERESTS IN IMPORTANT ISSUES AFFECTING YOUR INDUSTRY
- The NZGTA is an advocacy body which lobbies Government on important issues e.g Creating a level playing field for GST on consumer purchased small online gift items sourced from overseas.
- The NZGTA provides a direct line of communication to raise important issues to the organisers and owners of the NZ Gift & Homeware Fairs, as well as hearing from the organiser on new marketing and operational initiatives to improve the Fairs as a result of surveys.
WHERE ELSE DO MY MEMBERSHIP FEES GO?
RETAILER TRAVEL PRIZES THAT ENCOURAGE BUYERS TO ORDER AT NZ GIFT AND HOMEWARE FAIRS
THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY (SANDRA GORRINGE) ROLE IS A 3 DAY PER WEEK PART TIME PAID ROLE TO FACILITATE :
- Welcoming on board new members
- Addresses member queries
- Helps lobby on important industry issues for members
- Continues to foster relationships with Key Buyers to the fairs.
- Managing all formal committee meetings
- Running the day to day operations for the Not for Profit association
- (Note : Committee Members including the Chairman roles are unpaid).
KEY BUYER RETAILER PROGRAMS THAT ATTRACT NEW AND EXISTING GIFT AND HOMEWARE BUYERS TO ATTEND THE FAIRS INCLUDING :
- Key Buyer lounge facilities – a quiet space for key buyer retailers to enjoy complimentary F&B onsite at the fairs (and yes we welcome your nominations of key buyers)
- Key Buyer car parking
- Contributes to various member functions onsite at the fairs.
SPONSOR EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR SERIES AND KEYNOTE SPEAKERS.
To find out more about the committee click here